Business Controlling Student
Denmark | Ballerup
Business Controlling Student
Robert Bosch A/S | Denmark | Ballerup | Power Tools | Start Date: As soon as possible
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology, or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is the world‘s largest manufacturer of Power Tools. We are leading innovators in this field offering an extensive range of Power Tools for professional users. The Robert Bosch Power Tools creates fascinating and affordable products and services for trade, industry and home and garden all around the world. In our regional headquarter near Copenhagen we consistently work on modern and efficient distribution for the Northern European market. You are offered the possibility to work with a variety of tasks within Controlling and Finance, supporting the Nordic Sales and Marketing Organization. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from the Nordic region including Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark.
At a glance
Your contribution to something big
- You will get hands on experience with Business and Sales Controlling where you will perform thorough analysis of monthly economic data, and evaluate performance of key products.
- As you develop you will be given the opportunity to get more responsibility, and we expect you to have an exponential learning curve.
- You will get to work on projects and develop solutions that will bring valuable insight to our business managers.
- You will have the opportunity to get guidance and mentoring from Controlling and Finance professionals to elevate your competencies and increase your performance.
- You will get to work with different systems, applications and departments
- You will have the opportunity to analyze and create reports
- You will get to work closely with Nordic and local managers to provide them with an economic view of the business.
- You will get to work in an international environment with stakeholders mainly in the Nordic region, but also in Germany and other countries.
- You will be given the opportunity to handle a number of tasks independently which will help you become familiar with the global processes at Bosch as well as the local requirements
- You contribute to the success of the Business Controlling function with innovative ideas and insight
- You support with daily ad hoc tasks
- You have the opportunity to work cross borders with colleagues from the Nordic region and strengthen your intercultural experience.
What distinguishes you
- You are a student within Finance, Business Administration or similar
- You are interested in a gap year working with Business Controlling in a big global company
- You are expected to be fluent in English both verbally and in writing.
- You are highly motivated, with a strong sense of initiative and have the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and Power Point is an advantage.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, various sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity.
Make it happen
Apply now by sending an email to email@example.com including your cover letter and CV in English.